01 September 2008

Yesterday was National Day

Yesterday was National Day.
"Merdeka!Merdeka!Merdeka!Merdeka!Merdeka!Merdeka!Merdeka!"
Inthe morning, I went to Dataran Merdeka for the parade.
I am trying to take some nice pictures but I failed. I was limited by crowds, police, and low view point.
No suprising shots, here are some shots taken suring the parade.


(above) The army.


(above) I added some wordings on this picture. Click and enlarge for a better view.


(above) Three performers.

At night, gathers at Wai Mun's house for steamboat.
Thanks to Wai Mun and her family.


(above) Steamboat, but where is the boat?

Then, we went to PutraJaya.
Take some pictures, walking, fooling around, junping and injured(not me).


(above) Photography session at PutraJaya.


(above) The girls. Rear sync.


(above) Miss Universe at PutraJaya. Rear sync again.

-END OF THIS POST-

No comments: