06 September 2008

Birthday celebration at Steven's Corner

Ji Jian told me that there is a birthday celebration for Cheryl on Friday, at Steven's Corner.
He told me the event starts around 8. So I went to Steven's Corner around 8:20 and I thought
I was late. I walked in there and there is no SBS gang...
So I asked Ji Jian and he then told me the event starts at 9:30.......


(above) Cheryl's potrait sketching. A bit rush for this work. I am thinking if I can have one more hour for this, the result should be better. Not dark enough, need more highlight, this is what I think. Your comment?


(above) The girls, one of them is hiding...I don't know why...

Then, some of them arrived and told me they also celebrate Ju Fon's(corrrect?) birthday.
After everyone were there,


(above) Oh oo, someone cut the cake...


(above) Come on, cut it, and give me one piece.


(above) Emmm... good!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

-END OF THIS POST-

No comments: