23 September 2008

Pictures To Share 1 and Introducing Sa DingDing(薩頂頂)

Look through Picasa again and again to find suitable pictures for Letterform and Caligraphy Project. I took a lot of pictures since year 2006, the year that I learn how to produce better quality image using a camera.
From year 2006(or older pictures that not taken by me) until now, I got about 40GB of pictures inside my harddisk. I am thinking to share some of the interesting one here.
Lets start from year 2006.
Do note that I am using Canon PowerShot A540 mostly in year 2006.

(above) JiJian is hollowman. 10s exposure time, f/2.6.

(above) The photo-kakis fooling around.

(above) Erm... I forgot his name...


(above) Biology. ESRB: gore, violence.

(above) What were they doing? Enlarge this image and look carefully.

Enough for this post, I am still using 56k.

Introducing Sa DingDing(薩頂頂).
I bought her album- Alive(万物生) a few days ago and I found that her song really nice.

诸多特点

  1.首创最新的音乐形式:中国古典佛文化原生态+电子舞曲+民族音乐+发烧音乐;

  2.最多重身份的艺人:身兼词曲作者、编曲、歌手、音乐制作人、编舞、舞者多重身份

  3.2006年末逆市场,顺人心,好听!但不媚俗;

  4.中国第一个可以用梵文演唱歌曲的人;

  5.突破语言界限,中国第一个用自创语言演唱歌曲的人

  6.演唱声音最负辨识度的人;

  7.最贴近心跳节奏的音乐;

  8.成功运用现代音乐结合民族乐器演绎古典文化的人;

  9.《万物生》等三首歌曲在英国制作后期;

  10.首位融合中国功夫在表演中的艺人。

  11.“格莱美首次邀请的华人女歌手;

  12.尚未发行唱片却已受美国、日本、英国、法国、德国等海外唱片公司的关注及约片...
Her official site in UK:http://www.sadingding.co.uk/

(above) Sa DingDing. SOURCE: img.jobui.com

-TO BE CONTINUED-

No comments: