11 September 2008

千里牵你

Inspired by the Chinese Society Camp 2008 of SBS, I mean the four human like thingy(refer to my previous post entitled SBS Chinese Society Camp 2008), I created something using Adobe Illustrator.
Very simple artwork. Probably my lecture will saysomething like this after he/she looked at my work"What is this? You call this a professional work?"
Nevermind, this is just a practice. I will improve and produce something better than this.
Forgot to tell you the name of this work...千里牵你...credit to the one who think the title for the CS Camp.



(above) 3:2 version of my artwork, also my blog's present header.


(above) A4 size version. Maybe this is a poster, poster for SBS CS Camp 2008. This was a joke...haha...

P.S. Leave a comment and tell me where to improve, would you kindly?

-END OF THIS POST-