22 May 2008

Turok

Let me talk something about Turok first. Forget about the life drawing topic, maybe I will share it someday (I don't know when).

NOTICE: This post is not a game review and might contains spoiler.

Sometimes I think Turok is like Rambo. Why? I can use a knife to kill or shoot someone down with a bow. Also, the game take place mostly in the jungle.

(above) He is Joseph Turok.

Turok is fun to play. Killing dinosaurs is fun too. Try to kill the dinos with your knife and you can watch some killing scene, watch how Turok kill the dinos. There are diferent ways to kill dinosaurs. It is interesting. Kill with knife can save your bullets and also can complete some achievement like break 50 dino's skull.

(above) Kill! Kill the dino!


(above) A dead dino killed by Turok.

Nothing much to talk. Usually boss fight is tough. Yes, I am saying that boss fight in Turok is quite tough. It is funny when Turok fight with Kane, the human boss. You cannot control Turok. You just watch them fight and press whatever button that showed on screen to kill kane. The button like tab A and D reapeatly, or click left mouse button.

(above) Kane.

I thought everything comes to an end after I killed Kane. Then, a T-Rex appear. I had to fight the rex using the weapons scartted around the ground. I think the shotgun will be the best weapon against Rex.


(above) Final boss, T-Rex named Mama Scarface.

What happen then? After the Rex was dead, Turok go back to Earth with the survivors. The game ends here, ending credits roll.

I am using 56k. Sorry for the small and limited amount of pictures.

-END OF THIS POST-

No comments: