09 May 2008

Today is Friday.

The time is 7:00 morning, I went to Pandan Lake Club. Kar Kit, Neoh and Jun Yuen were there too. Played table tennis, gym and swim.

10:15 morning, reached school, wants to give photos to Sydney or Cassandra but they are having exam...wish them good luck here. However, they had received the photos.
Mission accomplished.

Maybe I should sing:
"This was a triumph
I'm making a note here
Huge success
It's hard to overstate my satisfaction"

After having our break fast at Pun San, I went to Siong Tat's(Is your name correct?) house with Kar Kit and Jun Yuen. We played Cashflow, yes, the rat game. This is a long game, Siong Tat owns the game, he K.O. all of us...and Kar Kit seems very frust......














(left) Rat from Cashflow. Do not laugh at me, HAHA, poor drawing...

The time is about 3:30 and we left Siong Tat's house.
I am inside Jun's car. Kar Kit went back earlier then us. Both of us were inside the car. His car 'sei for' suddenly and cannot be restart. The situation is bad, very bad. I wanted to help but I don't know what to do...haha. Everything goes fine until the tow truck came.








(left) Jun is becomming EMO while waiting for the tow truck.

Nothing special happens at night. Just do some drawings, as you can see in this post.

-END OF THIS POST-

No comments: