12 May 2008

International CG&Digital Art Exhibition&Convention

Date : 8-11 May 2008
Time : 11:00am-9:00pm
Venue: Hall 3, Mid Valley Exhibition Centre

8 May 2008
Reached there before 11:00am with Shuyn Herng. First 100 early birds will receive special door gift. Of course, we were the first 100 'bird'.
A lot artworks by The One Academy student, various artists......
Booth of HighStreet5, Wacom...
Various talks...


(above) Talks.

10 May 2008
I purposely go Mid Valley again for Mr Loh KinSun's talk... then they posponed it to 8:00pm... So I waited until 8:00 for his talk.
P.S: KinSun, I am your fans!!! (Haha)
8 hours, what can I do in Mid Valley?
-I had my lunch- Dunkin Donuts.
-Walk around, from third floor to ground floor, from north court to south court...
-Walk around The Gardens.
-Watch dancing competition held by HighStreet5. Ya, sexy dancing queen, sexy dancing king, and dancing kids too. Congrats to FlameThrowerz, the champion team.
-Listened to JC Wong's talk.
8:00pm, KinSun arrived and started his talk.
He talk about his comic, and show his very, very, very nice artwork and portfolio.
Interested in his artwork?
http://www.kinsun.net/
http://cggallery.itsartmag.com/user.php?login=kinsun
P.P.S: KinSun, you must publish Liberty Prison, the best comic from Malaysia.

11 May 2008
Go Mid Valley again with Jun.
We were there for Benjamin Zhang Bin, a famous artist from China.
KinSun talk for about 45 minutes before Benjamin's talk.


(above) KinSun and Benjamin.

After Benjamin's talk is autograph session. I brought his book for his autograph.(yeah!)
Benjamin's blog:http://blog.sina.com.cn/benjamin


(above) Benjamin and his artwork.


(above) Benjamin.


(above) KinSun.

Go home after dinner.
KTM... I lost my phone there... I do not know how I lost it... it dissapear suddenly, 'poof ' gone.
I am still thinking how I lost it, it is either I dropped it at the platform or someone steal it from my pocket......
Anyway, I replace my SIM and bought a new phone.
Bye-bye my phone...(sigh)

No comments: