21 May 2008

College, Day 2

Second day. The lecturer let us went off early. He said that he do not want to let us feel pressure on his first class. After his teaching, I went off.
I walk to Sunway Pyramid. At first I wanted to play at video game arcade but I know I must save money. So, I went to the bus stop and went home.
I still cannot drive...... So, to go back home, I had to take bus(T623), reach Kelana Jaya station, take Putra, then STAR. The journey will took me about 1hour and 30minutes. To become successful, I can waste no time. So I draw(life potrait) during the journey. I will share this in my next post.
Currently I am playing Turok, the dinosaur killing game. It is fun if you like to kill dino. Turok is different from other FPS, at least there is something different. Mostly FPS are about terrorissts, aliens, zombies but dinosaurs for Turok. I think I am finishing this game very soon. I will share some in-game screenshots on my next post if available.

-TO BE CONTINUE-

No comments: