13 September 2009

New Subject New Medium

First week of new semester.
Thought of new week has no homework, in fact, there is a lot of work to do...
New subject means new medium to learn, arcrylic and digital painting.
Let's talk about digital painting here.

Marker Visual.
At first, I thought there is nothing to do at the first class, a bit intro, a bit of lecturing, go home.
But, the lecturer ask us to paint, "Get your Wacom and draw."
He didn't even tell us how to do. "Just paint."
I am glad I got do a little practice on how to paint digitally.
(above) People always paint still life apple and orange at their first lesson.

Light and Mood Study.
We paint digitally again in this subject.
Study the light and mood and "Paint like Impressionist."
(above) I am Benz, Mercedes Benz.

80% satisfaction for my work, I just need a little bit more time to render.
Benefits of digital painting, fast, convenient, can undo, recycle...
If you want to learn more about digital painting, buy Imagine FX, although it is expensive.
Another ways is download tutorials from internet.

-END-

No comments: