06 September 2009

Castlevania

Long long time ago...... in a castle far far away...... there live a dark lord...... he called......
THE DRACULA

Dracula in castle, CASTLEVANIA. (Bat flies......)

(above) Moon and castle, every Castlevania opening scene.

Currently got addicted on playing Castlevania series.
Castlevania is basically about the adventure of good guy inside Dracula's castle, stopping the Draculla wil be his/her primary goal.

My first contact with Castlevania was 5 or 6 years ago, it was Castlevania Adventure on GBC.
It was fun, a man with a whip, whacking all sorts of evil beings...
I didn't finish the game as the progress cannot be saved.

(above) Classic GBC Castlevania.


(above) Christopher Belmont in action.

Many years later, I found out that Castlevania: Aria of Sorrow was one of the best GBA game.
I downloaded the game, and the others Castlevania series.
The original Castlavania is about the fight betwen Dracula and the Belmont clan.
However, I didn't really know their story.
My first story on Castlevania is Soma's, not Belmonts.

(above) Death, eppears on every Castlevania series.

Castlevania: AOS is good, but I did not really finish this title.


(above) Here comes Soma, he did not pray in the chapel.

If you really want to know the story of Castlevania series, go play the game.


(above) Hot Succubus, becareful her deadly kiss.

A few weeks ago, I downloaded a new Castlevania title, Dawn of Sorrow, the continuous series of AOS.
The feeling of playing on NDS is diferent, however, it is fun too.


(above) Soma showdown, no, he is going down!!!


(above) Claimh Solais unleashed!!!

Dawn of Sorrow, I almost finish this game beacause the boss fight is really hard.
I am going to get the next Castlevania game, Order of ElcesXXXX.
And I am waiting for the movie too!

(above) Beautiful game over scene.

Conclusion, Castlevania is fun.

-END-

No comments: