24 September 2009

A Fine Day for Photo Shooting

Assignments was given on the first lesson of photography class, entitled texture.
We were required to shoot under natural lighting, and no post processing.
Well, it is not that hard for ND100 to shoot under sunlight, the hard part is the ideas and concept.

All shots were taken under natural lighting with 50mm prime with aperture open up to f1.8.
These two shots were the best among my submitted assignments.
(above) Egg tray, maybe I should throw an egg on it before shooting.

I was told that always make your shots interesting by adding something on it, example like insects, leaves, animals...
So I added two leaves in my picture.
(above) Metal platform, yellow and blue is always so contrast.

This shot is not about texture. I found out shots like this can be quite interesting.
Picture taken while I was doing my photography assignments.

(above) I wanted a special effects, a sphere like effect on the edge.

ND100 is good, especially on outdoor, and with a combination of 50mm.

-END-

No comments: