22 October 2008

KLPF 2008 part 2- The Fujifilm Model

This is part 2 of my KLPF 2008 series.
No more camwhoring, but model shooting.
This model shooting is a contest held by Fujifilm, but I didn't participate bacause I know my standard.
I cannot get a good spot at the begining, peoples were blocking me. So I went up to the upper floor.

(above) This picture is dark, maybe my speedlight is still recharging... but I like the lighting of this picture.


(above) Tired of posing? Have a seat.

So I went down for the following shots.
Too many people... I tried my best...
The model came out holding Fujifilm's camera... started to promote Fujifilm.

(above) Overexposed. Too many flashes.


(above) Heads... blocking me...

(above) "Fuji's camera is nice, like us..."

(above) "Leng lui, look here!!!"


(above) "You want me or the camera?"

(above) I think I edit a lot on this picture, the original shot wasn't like that.


(above) "Buy Fuji ya!"

(above) I found out that I got quite a number of this model's picture.

(above) Second round, I managed to get this close up shot... hehe...


(above) So crowded... everyone being mad for models.

End of part 2.
I still got part 3, which is the Tamron model shoot out.
Amber Chia will appear in my next post, hopefully...

-TO BE CONTINUED-

No comments: