21 October 2008

KLPF 2008 part 1

KLPF- Kuala Lumpur Photography Festival.
I went there on 19th October 2008 with Jun, JiJian, SoonChiat.
So, photo fest mean photo shooting? Yes, model shooting.
Before I post the model shots, lest me post some pictures taken using Nikon D3 and Canon EOS 1Ds MarkIII... and Nikon D100.
I did not touch up the pictures in this post, just resize.


(above) JiJian an Jun with Nikon D3 and I-don't-know-what lens.

My extra CF was inserted into D3.
Feel the power of D3...

(above) My picture shot with Nikon D3. PHOTOGRAPHER: Jun or JiJian.

(above)  Jun and I. Shot with Nikon D3. PHOTOGRAPHER: JiJian.

After Nikon, then Canon booth.
Of course, you can't miss out Canon EOS 1Ds MarkIII, it cost a car.
Like D3, my another CF was used.
This MarkIII picture size is very large, about 10MB each.
So I resized it and post them here.

(above) Jun with Canon EOS 1Ds MarkIII and the wide angle lens.

(above) SoonChiat and I at the Canon booth.

(above) JiJian and Jun shot them self using Canon EOS 1Ds MarkIII.


(above) Group photo!

(above) Another group photo.

(above) Distortion.

(above) Another another group photo.

(above) We try to stay as close to the lens, JiJian and I seems distorted and blurred out.

(above) JiJian's self portrait. His head looks small in this picture.

These is just one part of my KLPF photos. Next post will be the model shots from KLPF.
I am still processing the pictures.
A lot of dissapointed shots, like blur, underexposed, overexposed... Hope PS can recover my pictures.
Anyway, lets have a look on my Amber Chia shot.


(above) Professional model Amber Chia.

-TO BE CONTINUED-

No comments: