24 May 2009

Colored Pencil Illustration

Holiday assignments, required to do a few pieces of colored pencil drawing.
3 drawings were done during the holiday.
85% satisfaction on my works... but still need to improve, and try other techniques like burnishing, hatching, pointilism, wash......
Color pencil used: PrismaColor.

Size: A3
Medium: Colored pencil
(above) So-called the very pretty MM. What do you think?

My lecturer said this(MM in blue) is the best of my 3 works.

Size: 305mm*458mm
Medium: Water color and colored pencil
(above) Chow HuiMin??? Whatever. I name this work Girl With Orange Dress...(Girl With Pearl Earing?)

Medium: Warer color, pencil colored

(above) Batman again? Yeah, I did a little moddifications to his eye before I hand-in my work.

Conclusion, buy PrismaColor...or Derwent or whatever that creates beautiful drawings.

-END-

No comments: