01 March 2009

Project Bedroom

Perspective project one, so called Project Bedroom as I was told to create a bedroom using linear perspective.
Well, linear perspective is not that hard, just create a grid and draw everything acording to the grid.
Everything is finished, but when I looked at the others work, I then realised my room was too simple.
I photocopy my work, went home, and started to color my room. (To make me feel better as a colored work will be more convincing.) After some hard work, it is finally finished.

Here, Project Bedroom with colors.
Size: A3
Medium: Color Markers

(above) You listen up, here's the story about a little guy live in a blue room......

Note: This is a photoshoped image, I made some color changes as I do not have that much of markers.

Also, the name PROJECT BEDROOM was inspired by the game F.E.A.R. 2 Project Origin. Speaking of FEAR 2, i had already finished the game this afternoon... and the ending confused me(How can it be?)... Fine, anyway FEAR 2 might be my next post.

Everything is over, until next project.

-END-

No comments: