28 June 2008

The One Culture

What is The One Culture?

Let me explain. The One Culture is some kind of last minute culture, most students of The One Academy(TOA) always did their work in last minute.

This is the situation.
Early in the morning, before the class start. Classroom.
A:"What time did you sleep laast night?"
B:"NO, I didn't sleep last night."
C:"I only slept for 4 hours."
All rushing for the assignments, did not sleep at night. PS: Me too.

My lecturer said this:"I give you 14 days for the assignment, but I know you will start on the 13rd day, 12:00midnight. This is The One Culture."

Ya, last minute work culture, The One Culture.


(above) Logo design for SinChew newspaper. Just finished 15 minutes before deadline. Done using Adobe Illustrator.

-END OF THIS POST-

No comments: